The average price per square foot for homes in Ross, California is around $870, up nearly 4% from a year ago. The median sales price for homes sold over the last two months was just under $2.45 million based on 11 homes sold. Compared to the same time frame a year ago, the median price has gone up almost 38%. In the week ended June 12th, the average listing price for homes on the market in Ross was just under $225,000, down nearly 5 percent from the week before.
Archive for the ‘Ross’Category
One of the most expensive towns to live in Marin County, had it’s most expensive property sale in the last six months on Laurel Grove Ave, in Ross. at $4,250,000.
Laurel Grove Ave is one of the most sought after streets to live on in the town of Ross, and this property is no exception.
- 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath private Ross estate
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath guest house & pool
- situated on approx. one acre of well-manicured
- sprawling grounds at the end of a long, private & gated driveway
- numerous windows, French doors & skylights
- Located near the distinguished K-8 Ross School in the desirable Town of Ross
Ross is one of the most desireable communities to live within Marin County, from it’s central location, quaint town setting, top-rated schools, and beautiful natural setting.